Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Looking for advice from my infertile sisters

I'm venturing into the belly of the beast.  That's right,  my best friend S and I are flying to visit our other good friends B, L and their two-month-old baby A next weekend (27-29).  They are graciously hosting us in their home.

Prepare for infant immersion.

I love B and L.  We always have so much fun.  He's hilarious and she is just right for him (and funny herself).  They are foodies just like we are.  And S - well, she's S!  I miss her so much I can't wait to see her.

But B and L are parents now.  Their priority will be baby A.  It should be.  And I am glad they have their beautiful baby girl.  But how will I survive the weekend without breaking down?  S, B, and L know about my struggle and I'm sure they'll try to be sensitive, but still...and S has volunteered us to baby-sit while B and L enjoy a rare night out Saturday night the 28th. 

Dear readers, do you have any suggestions on how to cope with this trip?  I really want to see my friends but I am nervous about how I'll react.

Any and all advice appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment