Monday, April 16, 2012

Touching quotes about miscarriage

I didn't write these, and they don't make it hurt less.  But at least they are sweet.

I didn’t get to feel you kick, or look into your eyes.
I didn’t hold you in my arms, or hear your little cry.
I didn’t get to see your smile, or even know your name.
But, you’ll always be my baby and I love you just the same


"There is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world or our hearts"


"Strength isn't about how much you can handle before you break.  It's about how much you can handle after you break."


and because Mother's Day is approaching:


2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful words. No words can express how sorry you are going through this. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Your support means a lot!

    ReplyDelete